Dato’ Dr. Kelvin CheongCHA Corporate Advisor
areas of expertise
- Featured in the Global Business Magazine as one of the Asia Pacific’s “TOP CEO – CEO below 40s category (2007).
- Founder and Chief Executive of the PHD Hospitality Development & Solutions Group.
- Foundation General Manager and a Board member of Tiara Beach Resort- Port Dickson (TBR), a subsidiary of a PLC (2004- 2012), a 1,320 room Malaysia’s Largest Man-Made Beach Resort.
- Director of Special Projects (President’s Office) at INTI International University, INTI Universal Berhad.
- Director of People Innovation at Pan Pacific Sutera Habour Resort.
- Director of Group HR at Limkokwing University of Creative Technology.
- Education Manager at the Western Australian Department of Trade and Commerce (Government of Western Australia).
- Darjah Kebesaran Sultan Ahmad Shah Pahang (D.S.A.P.) (2013).
- (Most Honorable Order of the Sultan Ahmad Shah- Knight Commander).